Terms and conditions for Organisations
By confirming your acceptance of the terms and conditions associated with your registering upon this website and the submission of any requests, you agree to the following terms:
- Provide explanation so young people understand which service they are involved in and why they are involved in the group/ activity.
- Have a clear pathway for the young people regarding what will happen after their participation.
- Provide feedback to the young people that are engaged with concerning how their voice has informed change or action at the earliest opportunity.
- Provide a reward for the young people for their time. This may be a financial reward such as vouchers, event tickets or a meal.
- Ensure accessibility for all young people.
- Provide recognition. Saying thank you is a must. You may wish to inform other professionals of the young people’s involvement, provide certificates or references or cards to thank them for their contribution.
- Provide refreshments for the duration of the focus group/ activity.
- Only communicate with the young people via the youth engagement partnership and not on a direct individual basis.
- Share any safeguarding concerns with necessary professionals.
- Keep communication throughout activity that is clear and appropriate for the young people involved. This includes not using acronyms and ensuring understanding throughout the session.
- Only take media such as photos or video when prior consent has been obtained.